Friday, January 30, 2009

Well, today is an exciting day. Laura, my new roommate, is coming! She will be arriving in Pucallpa on the late flight tonight. I am excited to finally meet her in person and to have a girl around to hang out with and help balance out the ratio. This week I have had to try and move my things around so there is room for her things. It is amazing how in just 6 months my things have spread all over the apartment. =) Oh well, it will be good to have someone around to make me keep things a little neater.

Next weekend Laura, David, Kyle and I will be going to Lima for a weekend of fun. I am excited to take a little break from Pucallpa and enjoy some fun times with friends. It will be nice to eat American food, watch a movie and do some shopping. I am reminded once again of how blessed I am with the friends I have here.

No comments: