Thursday, October 8, 2009

Long time...

Well, I have really been slacking in the updating area. Sorry about the long silence from me. Let's see if I can bring you all up to speed on the past two months in a semi-short post. =)

Well, the end of August I headed back to Pucallpa for a week to pack up all my things and say goodbye to everyone there. It was a sudden change in my plans, but I know that God was leading me. I miss my life in Pucallpa, but I am also happy to be back in Chicago with my friends, family and following God's plans for me.

I am currently still looking for a job in the Chicago area. It has been hard to find something as jobs are limited. But I know that God has a plan for me and He didn't bring me back to the States to leave me jobless. While looking for a job I have also been able to spend more time with my family. It is nice to spend time with them after being gone for 2 years.

The past 2 months have been full of changes for me. Along with the big change of leaving the mission field, God has brought a wonderful man into my life. At a time when I was totally not expecting God to bring someone into my life, He did. I met Marc a month ago and it has been great! I am excited to see what God has instore for Marc and me.

No comments: