Monday, May 3, 2010

Minor adjustments

New month, new things. This weekend I spent Saturday and Sunday with Marc and his family. We spent the whole weekend packing, sorting, moving and cleaning. Marc has moved out of his apartment here in the city and moved back to his parents' in the suburbs. There are a few reasons for this move, but the main one is the benefit of saving money! So for the next few months he will be commuting into the city for work, just like me! It will definitely be a change for both of us. We will have to adjust our time to talk at night a little, but I am sure we will find a good routine soon. One thing that will help a lot during this transition time, is now having the same phone provider. Neither of us will have to worry about going over on minutes or texts any more. For those who are curious, I switched to Verizon but still have the number I got with AT&T last summer. It is nice to be able to keep the same number. I just finally got my number changed on all my random bills and other things. So it would have been a pain to have to change everything again.

With the month of May, summer is quickly approaching. The students here at Moody finish with classes this week and have finals next week. It will be strange to have them all gone during the summer. But I am sure I will have plenty to keep me busy here at work. Plus there will be a plenty to do on the weekends with Marc. We have plans to do some bike riding, some walking along the lakeshore, some sitting in the sun and lots of good times together. It will be a great summer!

No comments: