Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Big news!!

I know it has been a while again since I wrote, but I figured now is a great time to write again.

I'M GETTING MARRIED!

This past Friday, Marc planned to take me out for dinner to celebrate 11 wonderful months together. He likes to take me out each month to a nice place and spoil me a little. He asked me to bring my camera with so we could take some pictures after dinner at the beach. So we went to Bistro 110, a nice French restaurant. We had a nice time and ate some wonderful food. After dinner we walked down to Oak Street beach and found a nice sandy spot to stop at. While at the beach Marc wrapped his arms around me and told me lots of sweet things that, well, I just can't remember. After saying all those wonderful things, he tells me he has something for me. So he bends down to get said gift out of his bag. Next thing I know he is pulling a ring box out of his bag and he is down on one knee asking me to marry him! I of course said yes and was completely surprised and speechless. We took a few pictures on the beach afterwards and will get more later. Until then, enjoy the few pictures we have!





1 comment:

Cassandra Sutton said...

I just smile and smile and smile and smile when I read that post. :) :) :) Marc sounds like THE PERFECT man just made for you. :) What awesomely our Lord works!! congrats to you, Christi, on waiting patiently for your guy to come find you. Marc, congratulatoins are finding and catching the most wonderful, sweet, lovely, princess ever!!! You two are going to have SO much fun in marriage. Every day gets better than the last...even though that doesn.t seem possible since it starts out sooooo wonderfully!! Love you both! ~Cassie