Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Library

1 library + 5 teachers + tons of books and VHS + 5 hours = a clean library and tired teachers!

Well, today was a teacher work day over at the school library. It was a long day but that library looks great! We got rid of a lot of books and moved some things around. We also painted one of the walls white and tomorrow two of the high schoolers and I are going to splatter the wall with some bright colors. We are also going to make some handprint flowers in the children's corner. It is so nice to have the library looking somewhat nice. There is so much that we can still do in there and one of these days we will get to it all.

I find it interesting that I have painted the library but still haven't found time to finish painting my apartment. Oh well, maybe I can do that during the Thanksgiving break!

No comments: