Sunday, December 7, 2008

Star gazing

Tonight I was able to see some pretty amazing stars. Jeff from the home office is here with his brother, Scott, and they brought a telescope. It was pretty amazing to be able to see so many different things and have someone who knows what they are talking about tell you what you are seeing. I was able to see a nebula, an open cluster, a binary, the moon (really cool) and I think a few other things.

It has been a busy time. Semester is almost over and I head to Chicago for Christmas in 11 days. It is hard to believe I will be freezing in Chicago for Christmas once again. I am going to try to enjoy the snow and cold weather...since it is only for a week...but I am not sure it is going to be possible. =)

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas........

No comments: