Sunday, March 1, 2009

The craziness continues...

School break officially started Friday at noon. Some would think that with break things would calm down...it would be more relaxing for the next two weeks...not true! The craziness continued right into the weekend and will continue this week as well. Saturday, Laura and I went with Marshall and we bought a new dining room table. It is big enough to fit 6 people comfortably with the food on the table. It is a wonderful feeling to sit down to dinner and have room for everyone and all the food!

After we bought our table, we of course had to set it up in the dining room and make it look all nice. I then worked on some power points for the music for conference. It has been crazy but I think I finally have everything for leading music this week ready...that is except for my voice. =) Leading music for conference was not really something I ever thought about doing...but now that I have been asked to do it, I am getting kind of excited to do it. We will see if I am still excited to it after tonight. I know God will use me no matter how horrible I might think my voice sounds. It is just hard to be ok with singing in front of others when you know that your voice is not what it used to be. So if you think about it this week...please pray that my voice will hold out through all the singing and that I will just get over myself and allow God to work through me.

Conference starts tonight and will continue through Thursday afternoon. I am glad for the time to gather with all the other SAM missionaries in Peru and just have some good time of fellowship. Before conference starts I will be going to another motocross race this afternoon...it will be fun and I am looking forward to some time outside getting some sun and getting dirty! =) Should be a great week...but probably a little crazy too. I will try to get some good pictures and post them sometime next week!

No comments: