Saturday, May 30, 2009

School's out for the summer!

Well, school officially ended last night. We had half a day of school and the graduation for our one senior was in the evening. It was a good ceremony and I am glad everyone was able to come and help celebrate the special day for Kara. I can't believe the school year is already done. It seems to have flown by. A lot has happened during the month of May. I have pictures from the Mother/Daughter Banquet, from SAM Academy's spirit week and a few random ones from the last week of school. I will try to post the pictures sometime this weekend. We finally have our high speed internet here at the base. It has been wonderful to be able to get online and get things done that I couldn't do before. I will try to get a better post put up soon...with some pictures. Until then...I am going to the school to finish cleaning my room.

No comments: