Monday, January 25, 2010

Year of weddings

This weekend was the first of at least 3 weddings I will be going to this year. My cousin Faith got married this weekend in Iowa. My parents, my aunts Emilie and Carole, Marc and I all flew out for the wedding Saturday morning. It was a beautiful wedding and I am so thankful I was able to go and see Faith start her new life with Bryan. The next wedding I will be attending isn't until May, so I have some time. Thankfuly the next one is in Chicago so I won't have to travel far for it.

It has been a crazy month! I can't believe it is almost over and onto February. The first week of February will be a little busy for me at work. That is the week of Moody's Founder's week, so we will have lots of guests on campus and I am sure I will be answering plenty of questions. If you happen to coming to campus for Founder's week...make sure to stop by and see me at the Welcome Center desk!

Other than Founder's week, February will be busy with birthday celebrations and attending a women's retreat in Wisconsin with my old church up there. I am excited to see some of my great friends from Appleton and get to hang out with them for the weekend. I haven't seen most of them in over a year!

Here is a picture of Marc and me from earlier this month. Not much has changed, but it is fun to post pictures from each month. ;-)


No comments: