Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

I can't believe it is already 2010! I feel like 2009 just flew by, especially these past few months. It totally does not feel like it should be January or another year. I look ahead to things that are happening in February and I think they are far away, but then realize...they really aren't. February will be here before I know it! As I look back at the past year, there is much I have to be thankful for. God has been so good and faithful to me through everything that has happened.

He carried me through the lonely, difficult and sometimes stressful times in Peru. He brought a time of refreshment during the summer, where I could focus on His plans for me. He allowed me to celebrate my sister's wedding and gave me the strength to make the hard decison to leave Peru. He provided a wonderful job that I enjoy and brought an amazing man into my life. 2009 was a great year, even with the difficult times, it was still great because God was in control. I know that no matter what 2010 brings in my life, it will be great as long as I let God be in control. I am looking forward to what amazing things God brings this next year and another year of learning to trust and rely on God completely!

Thank you to everyone who supported me in 2009. Whether it was financially, through prayers, or through your friendship, God has greatly blessed me with each and everyone of you! I am so thankful for you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: