Thursday, March 11, 2010

6 months

I can't believe it has been 6 months already! God is so good and I am very thankful to Him for bringing Marc into my life. We are having a blast getting to know each other more and getting to know each other's families as well.

Last weekend was finally warm enough to go out and enjoy some of the city again! So we decided to go back to the zoo! We went and saw some animals from Africa. It was very exciting to see hippos and giraffes and monkeys and some other cool animals. We also go to see the penguins, some seabirds and polar bears as well. We had a great time and the weather was beautiful!

Work is going well. Right now the students are gone for spring break and campus is pretty quiet. But next week things will pick up as we will have Moody's annual SHARE and there will be lots of people here to volunteer to answer phones. Once SHARE is done, the students will be back and things will be busy again. It is amazing to think the end of the school year is quickly approaching. Soon summer will be here with the wonderful warm weather that I miss. But I have come to realize that my body has adjusted to the cold. It is currently around 54 outside and I think it is beautiful! I guess it is all perspective too. Coming from below freezing, 54 is beautiful. ;-) I am very thankful for the warmer weather and looking forward to summer!

No comments: