Friday, March 26, 2010

Highlights

I know, you are all thinking two posts in one day? It is true! I just thought I would list a few of the highlights (not necessarily all good, but some interesting) of my week.

- Going to church and dinner with Marc on Sunday.
- The students coming back to school after spring break.
- Going to Yolk for lunch with Nancy.
- Marc getting out of his 3 day class early and speed walking down to Moody in order to see me for 2 minutes before I headed home.
- Good discussions at mini church.
- Watching a ceiling tile almost collapse from the leak around the sprinkler.
- Being done with work for the week!

Those are just some of the highlights from my week. They might not sound super exciting to you, but they were exciting/entertaining to me. Have a great weekend!

No comments: