Thursday, December 11, 2008

Good spanish day

This isn't going to be long...but I just had to share. Today was a good spanish day for me. I actually made myself go out and use my spanish more than normal. Now of course it wasn't perfect...but at least I was using it. I went to town and had to get some pictures printed. I thought it would be easy enough...but not so much! The size I needed they didn't have so we had to try and figure out the best way to get a picture to fit what I was doing. Thankfully God is wonderful and helped me communicate what I needed to and the pictures are perfect! Then at dinner the guys and I went to our usual restaurant, Orlando's, and I chatted a little with the owner when I gave her some Christmas cd's. I know it wasn't much, but it was very encouraging to me to see that I actually used some of my spanish today and it went pretty well!

Headed to a white Christmas in one week!!!

No comments: