Sunday, December 28, 2008

Grandma Kaetterhenry's funeral

My grandma on my mom's side passed away on December 23. So since I was already here for Christmas, I was able to go to her funeral. The day after Christmas, my mom, dad and I flew up to Minnesota for her funeral. I am so glad that I was able to be here for the funeral. It was really good to see my aunts, uncles and most of my cousins that I haven't seen in a while. We were able to have some family time and catch up a little on each other's lives. Here a few pictures from the time together.

All of the cousins that were able to make it to the funeral. There are twelve of us here and there are 9 cousins missing.

The Kaetterhenry siblings and almost all the spouses...there is only one spouse missing!

This is my grandpa's brother, Alden, with his wife, Mary, and son, Kevin, and family.

My cousin Andrew wearing his army uniform at the funeral.

No comments: