Wednesday, December 16, 2009

3 months

So, it is crazy to think, but I have been dating Marc for 3 months already. This past weekend we celebrated and had a ton of fun! I spent the weekend downtown so we got to do things all weekend. Friday night we went to see Disney's A Christmas Carol. It was good and of course always entertaining when with Marc. Then Saturday we got up nice and early and headed down to Moody Church to help with the Angel Tree. We had a great time carrying presents upstairs, sorting them, running to the store for butter and then helping in the kitchen until we had to leave. We left around 11:30am and went and got changed into our dress clothes. Marc then took me to the Goodman Theater to see A Christmas Carol. It was so very good! The actors did a wonderful job and we had a seats with a great view of the stage. Definitely a great time and I am looking forward to going back again next year. After the play he took me to this cute italian restaurant up in Lincoln Park. It had great food and the people were very nice. Sunday I finally got to go to Marc's church with him. It was a great service and I really like the church. Then we headed out to his parents' house in Naperville to watch the Bears/Packers game. I of course was cheering for the Packers and almost got kicked out by his dad for wearing my Packers shirt. But I redeemed myself by being a Cubs fan, so they let me stay. It was a great game (because the Packers won) and of course always a good time with Marc's family. Here is one picture, but this is from the weekend before when we went to Candlelight Carols.


Have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: