Friday, December 4, 2009

December?

WOW! I can't believe it is already December. I feel like the past three months have flown by. I have been working at Moody for almost a month now and I am loving my job. I have been able to learn most things quickly and feel comfortable answering most questions that come my way. The cold weather has officially set in and we even had some snow yesterday. I am very thankful for a space heater at my desk since I sit right by an outside door. It gets pretty chilly at the desk sometimes. Yesterday I went to turn on the heater and well since it hasn't been used since last winter...it was kind of smelly. But this morning I had it running before I started work and the smell is gone and I am toasty warm!

This month is going to be a busy one, but I am looking forward to it. This weekend Marc and I are going to Candlelight Carols here at Moody. I am looking forward to this since I haven't been to a Candlelight Carols since graduating from Moody. Next weekend we are going to see "A Christmas Carol" at the Goodman Theater downtown. I am super excited for this too, I hear it is supposed to be really good. On top of all of that, there is Christmas shopping to finish (yes I have already started) and of course work. It will be a great month! I pray you all are having a great December already and enjoying getting ready to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior.

No comments: