Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It is hard to believe that Christmas has already come and gone. I feel like the month of December has just flown by. How can it possibly be the 29th already? Christmas was wonderful this year. I was able to spend it with my family as well as with Marc and his family.

Christmas Eve I went to church with my parents and then my mom and I made lefse and meatballs. For those who don't know what lefse is...it is a potato tortilla. It was fun to help my mom make the lefse and meatballs, however we got a little crazy by the end. I started writing names on the lefse with a fork. ;-) Then Christmas morning Julie and TJ came over and we had yummy chocolate chip coffee cake. We opened presents and had a good time as a family. Julie and TJ had to leave for Christmas with his family and I left for Christmas with Marc's family. I had a wonderful time celebrating with Marc and his family and watching the beautiful snow fall outside.

Saturday Marc came back with me to my house and we had the Leber side of the family over. It was good to see family and have Marc meet them. The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and enjoying my last bit of time off before going back to work on Monday. It was a great Christmas and I am so thankful that I was able to celebrate with my family. It is hard to believe that 2010 will be here in just a few short days, but I am looking forward to the things God has instore for me this next year. Things that are sure to grow me and draw me closer to Him! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: