Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Appleton

Well, I spent about 4 days up in Appleton, WI seeing friends and attending my friend Beth's wedding. It was a great time and I was able to see a lot of friends that I haven't seen in a while. Beth's wedding was beautiful. It was such a blessing to be able to attend her wedding. I was able to help her out with some of the last minute details. One of them being the programs for the wedding...we spent a good chunk of Thursday night printing and folding them. =) The happy couple!


I am now getting ready to head back to Peru. I have done all the shopping I will be able to do and I am now trying to find room for everything. I am really wishing they still allowed 70 lbs for each bag, it would help me out a lot! But I am sure I will be able to get everything into the bags and back to Pucallpa. So those of you there...don't worry! I will get everything to you. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip back!!!