Monday, February 25, 2008

Visa, conference and vacation!

Well this week the adventures start. I will be leaving Pucallpa Wednesday night and heading for Lima. I will spend the night in Lima before leaving at 7am to fly to Tacna, Peru. My flight will make a stop in Arequipa and hopefully there my friends and fellow missionaries, Tim and Hannah, will be getting on the plane. We will arrive in Tacna, gather our baggage and head to Arica, Chile. We are hoping to try and get our visas taken care of Thursday afternoon, but if not we have all day Friday too. I will be spending 2 nights in Chile before heading back to Tacna to fly to Arequipa for the SAM Peru field conference. After getting to spend a week with all the other lovely SAM missionaries in Peru I will then head back to Lima on Sunday the 9th of March and head to Mancora and the beach on Monday! I am so excited to get to spend the week at the beach and just hang out and relax. But I think right now the thing I am the mosted excited about is being in Lima long enough to go to STARBUCKS!!! Oh how I have missed the wonderful coffee of Starbucks. I also get to go to Chili's and eat some good food there too! It will be so nice. I never thought I would be so excited for Starbucks or Chili's, but I guess that is what happens when you live in Pucallpa. I should be getting back to my lovely home in Pucallpa sometime early afternoon on Sunday the 16th. I'm sure I will have plenty of stories and pictures to share with you all and I will try to do that soon after I get back. Until then...stay warm if you are surrounded by snow! I'll try to think of you as I lay on the beach! ;~D

No comments: