Thursday, July 10, 2008

Arequipa friends

The Doolittle family leaves on Tuesday...it is going to be a sad day. A huge chunk of the group I hang out with will be gone. But it has been a huge blessing to have known them and I am so glad they were able to be here during my time at language school. They are an awesome family and are going to be missed. Here are some pictures with them.
Cassie, me and Christy...the Tuesday morning coffee crew. I am going to miss that!
Anna, Morgan, Cassie, Pam, Jordan and Alden at our Sunday night game/prayer/singing/hanging out time!
Amanda, Marshall and Christy during the singing part of the night =)
Sarah...playing games while waiting for her class to start...great way to study Spanish.
Alden being a good boy and actually working on Spanish while waiting for classes to start.
Tomorrow there is a group of us who are going to Colca Canyon. I am excited to go and see it and have a weekend to hang out with my friends. We won't be there very long...but we are still going to have a blast! I am really looking forward to the hotsprings and the massage I am going to get at the hotel. Oh yeah and getting to see the condors. I'm sure I will post some great pictures when I get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... we're going to miss you too, Christi!! It's been a delight to get to know you... and don't worry.. I'll come visit, so keep a room for me!!


~Cass