Sunday, July 6, 2008

Changes

I'm sure those of you who check this blog regularly are probably wondering why I keep on changing the colors and style of my blog...well, there really isn't a good reason besides the fact that I have time and high-speed internet. So while I still have both of those things available to me I am going to take advantage of them and mess with my blog until I really like it. So if you have an opinion on the colors or style of my blog...please let me know. I would love to hear your suggestions.

Moving on to more interesting things...this weekend I have had a great time! Yesterday was a busy but fun day. I went and watched my friends and some of the teachers play futbol (a.k.a soccer). It was a good game and fun to talk with the others just watching. Then I took advantage of my great internet and called and talked to my mom for a while. I am getting to so excited to see my family in just 20 days!!!!!! It will be so great to see them and spend a week with them in Pucallpa. Then Marshall and I met up with the Doolittle family for lunch before we all headed to drive go-karts. I have not driven a go-kart in a very long time...but it was so much fun! I had a blast hanging out with the Doolittles. Then Christy, David L., Marshall and I watched The Bourne Supremecy. It was a fun time and also good for our spanish. We watched it in spanish with english subtitles...always fun. Then we kind of decided to keep going and watch The Bourne Ultimatim....I didn't last very long. I pretty much slept through the first hour and then Marshall and I decided it was time to head home. So it was a great day full of fun and hanging out with friends. Tonight is one of the last Sunday nights with the Doolittles and so we are headed to their house to hang out, play games, eat food and sing some worship songs. I am looking forward to it!

No comments: