Saturday, January 19, 2008

Adventures in Peru


Well, I have decided that I need a new blog for all the adventures I am sure to have while here in Peru. This will be an easy way for everyone to read about what I am up to and I will be more likely to update this than send out an email. So let's see...where do I start. Well, I am here in Pucallpa, Peru and I have been here since November 2007. I am teaching elementary kids in a very small MK school run by South America Mission (SAM). I am so excited to be here and work with these kids. After only the short 2 1/2 months I have been here I already feel at home and God has been wonderful in answering many prayers for my adjustment. I am really looking forward to the next 2 years as I continue serving God and building relationships with not only the kids and other missionaries, but also with the Peruvian people. I have already seen God at work here and will post more later explaining how He has already been working since I have been here. Until then, I am off to find some more adventures to write about.

No comments: