Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Learning Patience

So one thing that I have had to learn a lot of is patience. We only have dial up internet and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow! So as I sit and try to check my email or write a crazy little blog on here...I have to learn to be patient with the computer and the internet. I try to do other things while I wait...but sometimes it is just too hard to wait. So sometimes you will find me sitting at the computer talking to it, singing random songs, or even playing games waiting for certain pages to load. It is not really a fun process but I do have to admit, when you have a group of about 5 people all sitting waiting for their pages to load, it can get pretty crazy. I love those days! They make the wait a lot more fun. So that is what I have just spent the past hour doing and now I am going to go back to my apartment and finish getting snacks ready for prayer meeting tonight.

No comments: