Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Craziness...

Ok, this won't be a long post, but it is a good day to write it since it is cooler out today. Those of you who know me well, know that I enjoy the heat and not the cold. So being here in Peru is great for me since the temperature is usually in the 80s or 90s in Pucallpa. Well, I have noticed recently how I have already adjusted to it being hot all the time. Today it rained most of the day (it is rainy season) and so the temperature has been in the mid 70s since last night when it started to rain. Now I am sure most of you are thinking...mid 70s, that is so warm...especially those of you in the north where it is below zero. The crazy thing is....mid 70s is COLD to me! I have to usually put on a long sleeve shirt and socks because it seems so cold to me. =) It makes me laugh every time I am cold and then look at the temperature and see that it is only mid 70s and I shouldn't be cold since I am from Chicago. Oh well, I guess I really am cold blooded and need the hot temperature to stay comfortable.

So those of you who already thought I was crazy...this just proves it more. And those of you who thought I was normal...sorry to burst your bubble...I am not normal. =) Off I go now to bake and stay warm from the heat of the stove. ~Chao~

No comments: