Monday, August 4, 2008

Alone time

Well, I am almost completely unpacked now. I am slowly getting settled back into life here in my apartment. It has been pretty nice actually to not have a roommate. After living in a house with about 8 other people for 2 months, it is nice to have the place to myself and some alone time. But I know pretty soon that alone time will overwhelm me. But that is what nights like tonight are for. Tonight Christy, Rachel, David S., David L., Kyle and I all got together and had dinner and just hung out. It was so nice to be in a group of people my age and just sit and enjoy each other's company. I am glad to have these friends here and I am looking forward to more time hanging out with them. It was a nice break from my evenings of reading, watching a movie or unpacking. A time to just get out, away from my place and hang out with friends. God is so good!

Tomorrow I start working on the school schedule with Marilyn...hopefully it won't take us too long to figure out and all the classes will be covered. I am definitely glad that I will have two extra weeks to prepare my things for my class, I think I am going to need them. It seems like these Principal duties are going to consume this week and next week. Hopefully, I will have time at some point to work on trying to get pictures up on here. It might be a while...but eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're getting settled in nicely. That's so wonderful that there is a group of you all that can get together! I'm sure it keeps all of you encouraged and gives each other a little more stamina to complete your tasks at hand.
I hope that the organizing for school goes well. I'll be praying for you!!