Friday, August 8, 2008

Family visit

Well, I have finally uploaded some pictures from when my family was here. I decided to just upload them to Picasa since my connection isn't that great. So instead here is the link to the pictures. http://picasaweb.google.com/christileber/FamilyVisit
Next week I hope to be able to upload a video of the landing from the flight we took with SAM Air while my family was here. I will also get some more pictures up next week that my parents took while they were here.

School starts in a little over a week. I have the class schedule done but we are still waiting for one of our teachers to get here. We were hoping she would get here next week but it doesn't look like that will be happening. Hopefully she will make it the week classes start. Until she gets here I will be trying to cover her classes. Should be intersting since I also have to cover classes for another teacher the first Tuesday of classes. Oh well, it will all work out...classes will be covered. Enjoy the pictures from my family's visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~The pictures are very fun to look at! Litos is SO funny!
~I also looked at some of your other albums as well... when you have a chance, you should label the parts of your house! It looks really cute!! I was waiting for the picture of you with the anaconda. Didn't see it.

I'll be praying for you as you start tomorrow!! Hope it goes well