Thursday, August 14, 2008

Temporary roommates

Hmmmm...school starts on Monday. I don't really feel ready to start school again...but it will be good. I feel a little more organized now that I know for sure what I am responsible for and have done most of the big things I needed to get done before classes start. Tomorrow I am going to get my classroom put together and get my apartment ready for my temporary roommates. Our new teacher and her daughter will be staying with me for a few weeks while they finish the construction on her house. They are making a lot of progress and will hopefully be done soon so she can get settled into her own place. But until then I will have two roommates, one of them being an 11 year old girl. =)

This past Tuesday I had David S., David L. and Kyle over for dinner. It was a lot of fun to actually cook a meal in my kitchen for more than just me. We had a good time hanging out and enjoying each other's company. Definitely better than hanging out by myself. ;~)

Still trying to get those other pictures and video uploaded. So difficult with dial-up...and very frustrating. Oh well, one of these days. Now I am going to enjoy the rest of my day and try to stay cool.

No comments: