Saturday, August 2, 2008

The joys of dial-up

Well, I haven't posted anything this week because my phone line has been very tempermental. I have only been able to get online about once a day and usually late at night. I have pictures and videos from when my family is here that I would love to post, but it might take me a while. Things are a lot slower here in the jungle.

My family left yesterday...they are currently sitting in the Miami airport waiting for the last flight of their trip home. We had a good time, although the heat was a struggle for them. I am starting to finally get my things settled back into my apartment. Hopefully by Monday I will feel completely settled and then I can start focusing on school things. It is crazy to think that school starts in just over two weeks. Where has the time gone? I feel like I have missed so much being gone from Pucallpa for two months. It is nice to be back in the heat, humidity, and familiarity of life in Pucallpa. Although things have changed...not as many people to hang out with and those I do have to hang out with, don't like right next door anymore. Oh well, I am excited to see what is going to happen this year and how God is going to use me.

I will try my hardest to get pictures and a video up soon...we will see how well the internet behaves!

No comments: