Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally!

Well, I am finally able to upload the short video I took while my family was here. I am over at David and Kyle's house using their wonderful high-speed internet. It is great! So this video is of out landing in one of the SAM Air wheel planes. I think it is fun...so even if you don't like it...too bad! I will hopefully be able to upload some pictures too...but I might just do like before and put them on my picasa page.

Today I spent my morning cleaning and arranging my classroom. It was a lot of work and it was stinkin' hot...but I got it done. Now I just have to decorate...but I have almost a month before it will get used. So no hurry for decorating it. Tonight I get to watch a movie with the guys...it should be a good time. A nice way to end the week...hang out with some friends (even if they are guys) =and watch a movie.

2 comments:

Frank said...

Christi,

This is cool. Thanks for taking it.

Love ya

Daddy

Anonymous said...

That is a very neat video! I'm glad it got uploaded!! That is so neat to get to have those experiences!