Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Testing

Well, this week we have Standford testing at school. Always a fun time for both the teachers and the kids. It has actually went well for me the past two days. I am proctoring the 2nd grader and he is just flying through these tests. Both days we have been done really early. It has been interesting though teaching classes after doing tests all morning...especially now that I have three different grades to teach at the same time. It will take some time to get used to juggling all three grades and making sure each gets the help and attention they need and deserve.

Today the women started a new Bible study. I am very excited to be a part of this study and I am so glad it worked out to have it in the afternoon so the teachers could join in. They had been doing the Bible study in the mornings and so none of the teachers could go because we are at school in the mornings. I am looking forward to what I am going to learn during this study...it is going to be a lot of work, but good for me too. Tomorrow is class three of spanish tutoring and let's just say...next week I am not going to wait until the night before to do my homework! =) Tomorrow testing continues and I have to finish my spanish homework...so off I go!

No comments: