Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Creepiness

So interesting story from last night. I had gone out to dinner with Chris, Kyle and David but Kelly stayed home to talk to her sister. So I got home around 9pm and she is like freaking out. So she tells me that she was sitting in the cool room when she heard squeaky shoes walking past the door. She figured I was home and came in to drop something off and then headed over to the guys house. A little while later she heard someone walking down the hall again. She came out and was in the bathroom brushing her teeth when she sees a guy walk past the bathroom door! She came out of the bathroom and started asking the guy why he was in our apartment and telling him to get out. It was our guard that comes for the night and he said he was "checking the doors." Now there is no reason he should have to walk all through our apartment, TWICE, to check doors that are not his responsibility to lock. Needless to say, Kelly was really freaked out to find the guard in our apartment. I was really upset when she told me and we talked to the guys here at SAM Center and they said that guard will not be back. We are going to have our very handy neighbor, David, replace a doorknob on a outer door that doesn't work so we will be able to lock the door at night. I am so thankful for all the guys that live here at the center. In the 6 months I have been here I have never felt scared until last night. The guys here do a great job at making sure we feel safe. I thank God nothing worse happened and that He continues to keep us safe.

No comments: