Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back to Lima

Well, today I flew back to Lima...so much fun. I am praying that I will get all my paperwork done before I leave again on Tuesday. But at least for now I am having a pretty good time. David and his cousin, Ed, got into Lima about an hour after I did. So I waited for them at the airport and we came to the guest house. After dropping our stuff off and talking for a bit we headed out for dinner. It was good food and fun company. It is nice to be around someone I already know...there is just a huge difference between hanging out with someone you already know and hanging out with someone you are just starting to know. Plus they aren't making me speak Spanish which is a nice break. =)

So I am not entirely sure I will be able to get everything done tomorrow like I had hoped. It sounds like the guy that is supposed to be helping me finish this all up seemed to think that he was meeting me on Tuesday instead of Monday morning. But Chris and I are going to go anyway and hopefully be able to get things done. But if not, at least I have Tuesday morning still to do things. I am very thankful John suggested that I stay Monday night just in case. So I guess we will see how things work out tomorrow and pray they actually get done. I would just love to have all my carnet paperwork done, that way when I come back to Lima at the end of July my carnet can be done and waiting for me. We will just have to wait and see.

No comments: