Monday, June 30, 2008

God's faithfulness

It is always so encouraging to talk to my friends. They each have a certain way of reaching into my life and encouraging me in a way others can't. Tonight I chatted with one of my friends from Appleton online and it was so great to hear what she is learning in her life and to be able to share with her what I am learning in mine. It always amazes me how God places just the right people in my life at the right time. There are usually at least one or two of my friends who are learning the same lessons I am and so we can encourage each other through them. What am I learning right now? Trust and patience...two lessons that just don't seem to sink in for me and so God has to repeat them pretty often. I am so thankful that I serve a God who is faithful and trustworthy. If I have to learn to be patient and trust...than I am going to work my hardest to learn that. And I will continue to pray that I will remember all the great things God has done in my life. He is completely trustworthy and faithful to act at the right time. It might not always seem right to us...but it is ALWAYS right to God.

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)

No comments: