Sunday, June 1, 2008

Funny friends

So today I traveled to Lima with Chris. It was hard to say good-bye to Kelly when I left Pucallpa...I am really going to miss having her as my roomie. So we got to Lima without any problems and we got a taxi to take us to the guest house. Chris and I were sitting in the taxi on the way out of the airport and he noticed that it was a really nice taxi...it even had power windows. So what does Chris do? He sat there and played with the power window button making the window go up and down just because he hadn't seen power windows in such a long time.
Chris, Emily and I then went out to TGI Fridays for supper. It was a lot of fun and the food was really good. We had a blast in general but there were a few really funny parts. One of them was after we were done eating. I went to use the restroom and when I came back I just had to tell them how nice I thought the sinks in the bathroom were. Well, when I said that Chris was very interested and thought it was cool that I thought the sinks were nice. Emily on the other hand just starts busting up laughing. Now of course I started laughing just because I realized that I was impressed with the sinks in a bathroom...you know I have been in Pucallpa too long if I am impressed with bathroom sinks. But then Emily stops and clarified what I actually said and when I tell her, she laughs even more. Apparently both of them thought I said the bathroom has really nice seats instead of sinks! Of course that does make it even funnier because why would I comment about the seats in a bathroom?!? Oh man...I love my friends and I am really going to miss them when they leave. Here are a few pictures from our night in Lima.

No comments: