Thursday, June 26, 2008

Monasterio De Santa Catalina

WARNING! THIS POST CONTAINS MANY PICTURES AND NOT A LOT OF WRITING!

Me playing with my camera and interesting shots.
Christy and one of the many stairways to nowhere!
These stairs were a little dangerous since it was dark!I think my camera lens is a little dirty!
This sign is posted right by stairs up to a roof...good warning (click the picture to read the sign).
Christy climbing the dangerous stairs.
Christy with Arequipa behind her!
Got to get a picture of me with Arequipa.
Me heading down the dangerous stairs!

Some cool pillars
Just for my mom...a picture of me at a place I am visiting...amazing!!!
Beautiful arches lit up at night.
The lights on part of the church.
I love the color and lighting here...

Christy being silent...
Some great arches...I love the architecture there.
Another arch and some great lighting.
Another picture of me...you really should be impressed by now. =)
One of the many lanterns lighting up the convent at night.

Well, like I said...many pictures and not much writing. Christy and I went to see the convent at night...it was definitely worth it. We had a great time and I think we were the only ones there! Sorry if this post is a little boring...but too bad! I think it is pretty interesting.

1 comment:

Karin R. said...

Boring my foot! You've taken some incredible pictures. . ..must be in the blood! You look incredible by the way. Safe to say Peru is agreeing with you :O)

Love and miss you very much,

Karin