Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Friends going and friends coming

Well, today I got back to Arequipa. It is good to be back....I know it is where I need to be. Chris and I hung out today before I left. It was a bittersweet time since I knew it would be the last time I would see him here in Peru. I still don't think it has hit me yet that he and Kelly won't be in Pucallpa when I get back. I am still fully expecting them to be there when I go back at the end of July. Right now it just feels like we are all on vacation...so weird.

So coming back to Arequipa has been better than last week. I feel much better than last week...last week I had a headache and wasn't very hungry because of the altitude. But thankfully, I only had a slight headache tonight and should feel mostly normal tomorrow. It has been nice already to have someone else here at the house. Marshall is staying here too and it will be nice to have someone right here to hang out with. Tomorrow it is back to classes and homework...always a fun time. I think I will have a ton of homework tomorrow since I missed two days of classes. I will probably spend my whole afternoon and evening doing homework, with maybe a little bit of time to hang out with Marshall, David and Ed. We will have to wait and see exactly how much homework I have to catch up on.

No comments: