Thursday, May 29, 2008

Class party

Today was the elementary class party! We watched "Bee Movie" and had yummy popcorn, cookies and popcicles. It was a great way to end the school year. The kids have been awesome this year and I am really going to miss them. The only one that will be back next year is Alexis...the others are going back to the States and Germany.
My wonderful elementary class...Paul, Oliver, Alexis and Bethany. They are great kids!

So goofy...that is what makes them so great!
This is a wooden sloth that Bethany gave me as an end of the year present. It is so cute and I can't wait to find a place to hang it up. I am really going to miss this class...I'm sure I will always remember them. But then again, don't teachers always remember their first class? God has greatly blessed me this year!

No comments: