Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flexibility

Now I know being a missionary you are supposed to be flexible...but as a teacher sometimes it is hard to be as flexible as everyone would like you to be. Today I had to be extremely flexible because someone didn't communicate things to me when they should have. Let's just say it made for a stressful morning and a very busy night. But now I think it is all done until Friday when I will have another busy night finishing up grades. It isn't until you are faced with certain situations that need a lot of flexibility that you realize how non-flexible you really are. Thankfully, God has been good and is giving me time to learn even more how to be flexible down here.

Tonight I have spent about 3 1/2 hours in the library at school trying to get things together for one of my students and work on my grades. I thought that I would be spending the evening alone in the library...but thankfully I didn't have to. David has been over here keeping me company while working on some things. It is always nice to have someone to hang out with even if it is just to have another person's presence in the room. I am finally done with everything for the night and so I am going to head home.

No comments: