Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cookout

Last night we had an awesome SAM Center cookout! It was a ton of fun and the food was great. Chris provided most of the meat, David grilled it, and everyone else brought dessert or side dishes. It was a lot of fun to get together one more time with just the people here at SAM Center before Kelly and Chris leave. After dinner some of us hung out and played games. We played some fun new games and had a great time. I think my favorite was visual telephone. You start by writing something like, boy with a hat. The next person has to draw a picture of what you wrote. Then it is passed to the next person and they have to write what they think the picture is. It goes on like that until it gets back to you...it is pretty funny to see what people draw and write and see how close the end one is to what was originally written.

Anyway, grades are done and it is so nice to not have to grade papers today. It is crazy to think that there is only one week of school left. And it isn't even a hard week...we will just be cleaning, having a party and getting everything closed down for the summer. And then I head to Arequipa. It is crazy!! So this week I get to pack and move stuff around in my apartment so that the summer team that is here while I am gone can use my place to stay in. Well, the rest of my day is going to be pretty relaxed and probably spent mostly in my hammock. Got to love the weekends!

No comments: