Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hard worker

I know...another post...sometimes I just can't help it. So today David came over to finish fixing our outer door. It is really nice to have a door that actually locks now. He had to do a lot to fix it up, but that is ok...it seemed like he enjoyed it. There was really only one little problem and he was able to quickly fix it. Now when Kelly is gone or when I am gone, the one still home will feel a little safer.

Here is David hand chiseling the hole for the latch. He did a great job at making the hole just right. It is so nice to have such a handy neighbor.
And of course, he had to pose for a picture too. He wasn't even using the measuring tape at this point...but oh well, he was the one fixing the door, he can pose however he wants.

The rest of my day is going to be spent relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather. The past two days have been pretty stressful and so I think today is going to be dedicated to forgetting about those stresses and just enjoying the day. I can always handle the things tomorrow.

No comments: