Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Three more weeks

Well, the end of school is getting closer and closer. We have three weeks left before school will be out and I will hopefully be in language school. I finally am making some progress as to where I will be staying and what exactly I need to do before I get to language school. Communication hasn't been that great about what I need to do before I get there and I am glad that I am starting to figure all that out. Hopefully I will know really soon where I will be staying and can feel like I am making some progress. It has been a crazy week so far and it is just going to get crazier as the week goes on. Monday our class took a field trip to the zoo...it was a lot of fun, but exhausting too. Today was a full day of classes, Bible study, grading papers, and preparing things for prayer meeting snacks tomorrow. Wednesday will be just as full with classes, hopefully Spanish tutoring, cooking dinner for our cooking schedule and getting snacks ready for prayer meeting. I think I will be really grateful for the weekend and a little bit of time to relax. Of course probably not very much since there is so much to do in the next three weeks and they are just flying by. Anyway, life keeps moving even when I don't want it to...so I guess I should try to keep up. =)

This week I have finally started to realize that Kelly and Chris are both leaving really soon. It is going to be a sad day when I have to say bye to them...they have been such a blessing in my life these past 6 months and it is going to very strange to be here without them. So many changes in such a short time. If you know me at all, you know that certain changes I just don't like and to have so many at one time is really hard for me. Luckily I have God in my life and I know that I can rely on Him during this time. I am so thankful for Him and the strength He gives me every day. I am excited to see how He helps me grow during these next few months of changes and challenges.

No comments: